OUR COVID-19 UPDATE
During this challenging period the safety of our teams and our customers is our main priority. We are constantly reviewing our business in line with government and WHO advice to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- We continue to operate online to allow consumers to purchase the clothing and equipment they need to get outside safely and enjoy their daily exercise. We are also fulfilling orders for many key workers in the healthcare and food sectors via our Professional brand.
- To keep our logistic teams safe we have reviewed all our procedures, equipped our warehouses with new hygiene facilities and changed our staffing schedules to allow for social distancing.
- Our offices are closed and where possible employees are working from home.
- For those not able to work from home we are supporting them through the government schemes available.
- This means it may take a little longer than usual for your delivery to reach you in order to keep our teams and our couriers safe.
- To help we have also extended our returns policy to 60 days.
- We hope you all stay safe and well.
We are now excited to let you know that as of the 16/06/2020 all of our Irish Regatta Great Outdoors Stores will be open.
The safety of our customers and colleagues continues to be our number one priority, and as such please expect some changes to your shopping experience that are in line with the government guidelines.
We will continue to keep you up to date with updates as they become available, and you can keep up to date on all store updates here: https://www.dare2b.ie/ie-stores/
Thank you for your understanding at this time.
The Dare 2b team